Saturday, October 4, 2008

Need (?) A New Computer

Well an interesting weekend. The positive...I was able to fit my foot into a sandle today. Celebration time come on! I missed my sandle. Anyways, I am typing on an old computer that took me two days to get online. It has very little memory and shut down when it pleases. A flashing thingy keeps coming up saying 'Low Disk Space'. The other computer I am told has a problem with the fan or something and maybe more. No matter what the cost attached to the needed repair I cannot afford it. I have $50 to last me two weeks. Or us I should say.
My son is resting this weekend from a fall during one of his skateboard moments. He walking with a limp also. My daughter is sniffling in the bedroom fighting a autumn flu and my grandson just fought a bout with something that prevented him from keeping anything in his stomach. My vehicle is wobbling all over the place when I "need" to drive it. I and my son had a laugh today about a free concert we wanted to attend. We would have had to travel three hours to the concert and also spend our money on gas. hmmmm we weighed our choices....concert? Food? Concert? Food? We new the answer but it was nice to think we had a choice.

Well I believe the world is crazy enough right now with all the elections going on that I will finally fit in. I must say it is quite the time for the U.S and Canada. So much damage and not enough will. Who will be the next to carry the burden ... the legacy ... the mess that has been created. No amount of money is going to introduce 'change' unless there is a will to change. And I don't think industry is ready for the type of change that is needed. Money. I wish I had some of the stuff but it sure makes people crazy.

Just some random thoughts for today. So if anyone reads this and has an old computer or better yet a million dollars...when a thousand will do...let me know. Smiling to myself right now and wondering when this computer is going to shut down. It is sounding a bit off. So I better quit jabbering.

Peace and HumanKindness

No comments: