Wednesday, April 4, 2012

a brisk walk with ears and eyes fastened to images of youth and swift step there are no comaparisons to the movements that years from ago speak and now as the prints in soft earth reveal the heaviness of aged experience the sun seems brighter the winds seems softer the air seems cooler

i once read somewhere in lines of old english words as theminds ages and the experiences build in number what accumulates is a mature innocense a view of the world like that of a new born child enhanced by experience of living

well it may be said as the word spread across this page that I have only the misery to share and have missed the wonder that comes with each new day the miracle of sending a new breath into a world unfolding with new adventures in many forms I tap these words with smiles and content as I relish in the memories My heart smiles my spirit is always renewed I may insist with word the darkness before the light but as they say we cannot appreciate the existence of the light without knowing the dark It all balances out in time Those that hurt will feel the peace those that feel peace know pain

and as the dark closes my day I can reflect without remorse

No comments: