Tuesday, September 16, 2008

rotten potatoes two



Well I did it. I made the 12 hour shift. The day went by fast until that last thirty minutes. My feet were burning and my back began its wail again. Yet....I still felt so good to have a job. They gave me an advance so I could make sure I had enough fuel to travel back and forth. I also used it for school lunches. We feel rich! I am sooooo tired but we have food and school lunches. That's what matters right now.
Another grueling stand to do tomorrow but this time only 10 hours. I met a woman who grows Saskatoons and has a summer upick. I asked her to bring some next week during payday so I could buy some and make pie. MMMMMMM

If you can make a difference in someone's life. Give them a job if you have one to give. Buy two coffees, one for you and another for a stranger. I don't know there are so many things a person can do just to make this world shrink a bit and take notice of the individual.

Well got to have to must go to bed. I am typing with my eyes closed...:)

No comments: