Thursday, September 18, 2008

Special French Fry

Now this is how it feels to really earn your money! Yet it feels great. Another dollar day to take to the bank. I have to ignore all the chaos at home right now. That is what usually prevents me from either completing or enjoying the experience.

Anyways another 12 hour shift. They even expected more time from us. No way! I have a family and I was on the verge of puking dinner and missing my family. My feet are tingling and my back is numb. I am going back for more in the morning. The crew I am with all seem to have built a bit of loyalty to the farm we are working for. they want to help them get the crop done before it is too cold and wet. That is when they all go to waste.

What do I do. The same weird me. I say watch the fries the next time you sit down to snack on the delicious potato. It just might be one of those special potatoes that passed beneath my finger tips and was sent wishes of happiness, humankindness, and peace. HaHaha....special fries with blessings. oh well gotta find something to laugh about no matter what you do.

Laugh today and eat a fry....:)

No comments: